Sunday, April 7, 2019

Saying NO

Believe it or not, I'm really not as angry and bitchy as this blog portrays me to be.  This is my negative energy dumping ground.......a place where I cleanse myself of my own evils.  It's where I face my own internal evilness and try to puke it out there so I can be rid of it.  Nobody gets hurt in the process and I can hopefully evolve to the next level.

Anyway, I went with M today to hang out.  M is a really darling woman who has a huge heart.  M's niece wanted to live with her, but M knew that her niece would be nothing but chaos and destruction should she come to live with her (long story).  It tortured M to say 'no' to her niece living with her.  M was basically physically ill putting up the boundary.  M was mentally tormented.  She loves her niece dearly, but living with her???? No can do.  It's a lot like my current situation where one of my foster kids has returned and wants to live with us.

The point being, M's niece is doing just fine.  After M said 'no' she ended up living with her boyfriend in Santa Rosa.  It tortured M to say 'no' and caused M many sleepless nights, but these 'users' like the niece are completely unaffected.  The users (addicts, narcissists, etc.) go along looking for the next person they can suck off of.  They don't care one bit.  Why do we? 

No comments: