Saturday, April 20, 2019

Mueller Report

I have to confess that I have not followed this like a bird dog.  Here's one thing I do know:  Democrats are out for themselves no more nor more worse than republicans.  I've mentioned this before, but at least republicans are honest about *&%$@ you over.  Democrats pretend they are all about fairness and the people, but they are not.  They are all corrupt.

The older I get the more I'm staying away from politics. 

We are a divided nation.  Something that is divided is bound to implode.  If the media and politicians really cared about us they would find more things to unite us than to divide us.  Our primal, tribal brains can't evolve if we keep dwelling on wanting to beat each other up all the time.  I'm guilty of sliding into the hate cesspool as well.  We are all human and each of us capable of non-flattering traits.  Try to catch yourself when you feel yourself going down the road of blame, anger, and hate.

I've said this before as well:  Peace and love are horrible for media ratings.  Stop feeding the monster and it will eventually starve.  Find one thing about "the other side" you agree with and go from there.  Each viewpoint has grains of truth.  Challenge your own beliefs.

No comments: