Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Open Mouth = Dumb Falling Out

I'm sure you know people that whenever they open up their mouths you can bet that a bunch of DUMB falls out.  Stupid mouths.  Don't they THINK about the words they are speaking and the possible effect they may have on others?  Do they even care? 

I guess not.  I am subject to stupid mouths daily.  Here is just a sampling of what I hear.

"Your daughter and her boyfriend are going to different colleges.  Certainly their relationship will not last long-term."

"Your son is wasting his intelligence.  Don't you think he should stay in the military where he has a sure and steady paycheck?"

Thanks for caring.  Not.  In fact, fuck off.  Like *your* life and YOUR kids are so perfect.  I'm sorry that you think that the thoughtless lobbing of unsolicited, negative comments forecasting gloom and doom makes me or my kids feel better.  yeah.  You're a true friend.  I never asked for your feedback.  You asked what my kids were up to and I told you.  Your editorial and self-righteous commentary is not needed. 

Here's a deal I'm willing to make right here and now.  Shut your stupid mouth NOW before even MORE dumb falls out, and I will spare you the comments I have pent up regarding your own fucked-up life.

Believe me.  I have a full and winning hand.  




No comments: