Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lupita

OMG!!!  My dreams last night were actual nightmares.  I know I'm stressed out at my job if I start dreaming about it. 

Last night I had a dream that I was at a restaurant.  I placed my order of chili and when it came the waitress, who was named Lupita (I have NO idea where THAT came from as I don't even know anybody named Lupita) decided to take a spoon, have a bite of my food, and then put it back in my chili. 

I had a fit.  I said that I was not going to eat it and wanted to speak to the manager.  Lupita got indignant with me so I had to chase down the manager in this very busy, crowded restaurant.  When I found the manager it was, in the real world, a guy I work with (who is a complete asshole).  He tried to blow me off and the more he tried to blow me off, make me wait, and dick me around, the angrier I became.   After exerting a lot of energy chasing them around the restaurant I had them cornered.  I was angry because both of them thought that there was nothing wrong with the waitstaff eating off of the customers plates as this place was so busy and had lines of people waiting. 

I remember looking at Lupita and said, "How on earth do you keep your job?"

She snorted back at me that it was easy to keep her job because nobody else wants to do shit work for shit pay.  At that point I remember telling her in my dream that at least she was not on welfare.  I turned my attention to the manager and letting him have it saying what a scumbag he was.  In reality, he IS a total scumbag.

Maybe it was my subconscious letting off steam as I had to deal with him earlier this week.  All I know is that I woke up exhausted.  Again. 


No comments: