Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hi, HI

 The Royal Hawaiian Hotel is one of the oldest in Waikiki.  It's stunningly beautiful and it is right on the water.  I am in the process of moving my daughter to the island and decided to stay at the Royal Hawaiian.  Thank goddesses for the Starwood Reward Points that accumulate for all my business travel. 

When we walked in through the lobby enroute to our room the hair on my arms immediately stood up.  I could tell it was a hotbed of spiritual energy.  I also got the feeling as my daughter gazed at the water that she was coming home to something and she was being welcomed 'back'.  I've always suspected that she had unfinished business from a previous life. 

As we got off the elevator and walked the hall to our room I got an extremely heavy sense of suffering.  It was almost like physical pain as there would be in a hospital.  I also got a sense of entrapment.  I did not want to say anything to my daughter because she freaks out so easily and I did not want to plant any ideas in her head.

I did not have to say anything to her.  When we woke up in the morning she was telling me that she thought the place was haunted.  She told me that somebody kept knocking on her door, but nobody was ever there.  She also said she woke up in the night to see a shadow moving about in the room and that it touched her back.  I fessed up at that point hoping she would not be upset because I did not mention it earlier.  Poor kid...she's inherited my 6th sense. 

No comments: