Monday, December 21, 2015

The Mouth Sisters

Have you ever watched the movie Christmas Vacation?  I swear they filmed my family and made a comedy out of it.  Some of the characters and scenarios hit so close to home it's scary.  We only laugh at the sad truth.

Merry Christmas...the shitter was full.

Which brings me to the Mouth Sisters.  I have two sisters-in-law that between the two of them rival air raid sirens whenever they open their mouths.  One has a stupid mouth and the other has a big mouth.  Hence, my individual names for them....Stupid Mouth and Big Mouth.

It's unbelievable what falls out of Stupid Mouth after she has a glass of wine.  You would think she would learn after several decades on this planet.  It's almost like she delights in getting hurtful, jabbing digs in on you. If she can say something about you personally to hurt you or embarrass you in front of others it gives her great pleasure.  It's sick.

The other sister, Big Mouth, just can't keep it shut.  Remember the doll Chatty Kathy?  That's her!!!  She NEVER shuts UP.  Plus, she is LOUD.  You can't trust her with anything confidential.  I found that out years ago.  She delights in family gossip and spreading it around embellishing it 1,000 fold along the way.

I can't wait for the week between Christmas and New Year.  All of this family and social stuff is really wearing on me.  I have not even seen the peak of it yet with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

No comments: