Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

...we've made it through another cycle of seasons.  There really is no measurement for time.  Man created artificial means to count it because our little undeveloped ape brains just can't grasp the concept of the timelessness and vastness of the universe.

Ahhhhhh.....evolution.  Sometimes it just can't happen fast enough for the masses.  I keep hoping for a quantum leap to save us.  I'm not holding my breath.

My year in review?  Hmmmmmmm.  I had some very private, personal lessons that would do no good to blab on a blog.  Besides, I do have some shred of dignity and don't broadcast and photograph every meal I've ever eaten at a restaurant let alone personal circumstances.  However, we really do need each other to teach us.  Every frustration, anger, love, hate, whatever, is there to teach you something.  And yes, sometimes it's YOU who is the asshole.  And yes, karma WILL bite you in the ass -- eventually -- and maybe not even in this incarnation or on this plane of existence.

Karma (or whatever you want to lablel it) isn't there to punish but rather to teach you.  Are you a good student and paying attention?  Are you getting it?  I see others going through life with such elementary karma lessons that I'm shocked they aren't putting it together.  Don't they see what what life is trying to teach them?  Are they blind to the guides and forces basically screaming in their ears the lesson?  All those voices in your head aren't necessarily a need for a psychiatric lock down in the local loony bin.  The hard part for me is to keep my mouth shut and fly under the radar as blending into general society is a requirement for me.

I could write the Holy Bible in four words:  Don't be a dick.

The problem?  Who's Dick?  It's you.










No comments: