Monday, November 24, 2014

The Appointment with Death

No, you will not receive an email, intagram, nor Facebook post that you have an appointment with Death at 2:18 AM on Sunday. 

What?  An appointment with DEATH?  I don't have TIME for that!!!!!  I have to shuffle papers at 1:45, pay my bills at 4:30, and then meet my friends for dinner at 6:00 where they will toast me and tell me how WONDERFUL I am!  I will then need to fly off to (fill in the blank location) and show off to the world how IMPORTANT I am.  I then need to attend the Blah-Blah-Blah Institute of Egos Convention and reiterate how SMART and WORLDLY I am.  Did you SEE my WORK in the latest edition of EGO WRITE-UP? 

Really?

Let's put this in true perspective.  You're leaving here with nothing other than the selfish karma you created and the obligation to return to learn from it.  Me?  My plan is to try to get out of this plane of existence ASAP.  Hoping this life time is the last.  I've seen enough of you all.  Done.  

 

No comments: