Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lies and Betrayal

I get burned by people.  I guess that's my punishment for this incarnation.  My trust and generosity gets me fucked over.  No wonder I keep my intimate social network small and tight.  I don't lack for social interaction, don't get me wrong.... I tend to smile at the masses, and you all smile back.  There's a difference in my interacting with you and your being truly in my network.  You *know* if you're in my inner circle.  There are less than a dozen of you, and I know you know who you are.  My loyalty is unshakable for those in my inner circle.  I would die for you. 

Then there are those of you I've kept on the fringes for a time.  I've contemplated on letting you in.  There's something about you I just don't trust.  I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you get closer.  Guess what. You fucked me over. Yup... you proved all on your own that you're an asshole.  I immediately excommunicate you.  You do not deserve my friendship.  Delete. 


No comments: