Saturday, May 18, 2013

Culinary Award #2

Tonight I received my second official culinary recognition award within the past month.  I need to stress that I was not even really trying.  I guess it's my natural love for cooking.  There is no school I attended, classes taken, or even any kind of official training as an apprentice from a master.  My culinary school?  Trial and Error. Tuition?  People going for second helpings, requests for recipes, and full bellies. 

There was also something special about my award tonight.  It was the references to the memories that I created. 

Yeah... I probably helped escalate the obesity problem in America just a wee bit.  However, my food was made from the best ingredients I could get a hold of and was not thoughtlessly tossed at you in a bag from a drive through window. 

mamma's food is made with love..........that's the best ingredient there is........


No comments: