Thursday, December 8, 2011

Smelly Towel Head

.....oh, I suppose I should refer to the towel head as a sheet head.  I like the ring of that better.  Sheet head.  ha ha ha ha

I have a dear friend who lives in England.  Back in 2005 we went to visit my dear friend and her family.  We flew from San Francisco to Minneapolis - Minneapolis to Amsterdam -- Amsterdam to Manchester.  Damn. That was the longest string of flights ever.  Using frequent flier miles was never more torturous.  Anyway, the flight from Amsterdam to Manchester was the most bothersome.  The flight was FULL of Mulsim-type freaks who were perving on my 9 year old daughter.  They also smelled so badly that I had to burrow my head downward and inhale into a pack of spearment gum as their body oder was really that obnoxious.  I would have thrown up otherwise.  I kid you not.  Their body oder really WAS that bad.  I'm surprised they were allowed on the flight to begin with as their body oder alone qualified as chemical warfare. 

Upon arrival I told my English friend of the flight of horrid perverts and smells.  She told me they felt completely overwhelmed on their tiny island of foreign invaders.  I completely understand. 

No comments: