Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lucky's Self Checkout

I blogged over a year ago about how I loathe both Lucky and the self-checkouts.  Scum attracts scum and now there is criminal activity going on with scammers stealing debit card information.  Great.  I hope the payroll taxes and workers' compensation insurance savings was worth it for Lucky to use robo-employees.  I find it hard to believe that survailence cameras did not pick up anything.  I suppose when Lucky employees are too busy chatting with other employees and ignoring the customers there is no time to pay attention to what's going on. 

Here's a tip for using your debit card.  Be very careful where you use it.  Don't use your debit card at gas pumps, outdoor bank teller machines, or other places that are not operated by a human indoors.  Crime rings are planting skimming devices EVERYWHERE. 

No comments: