Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Facebook Annoyances

I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with Facebook, or as my technologically impaired sister-in-law calls it, MyFace. Whatever. Same thing.

It has become obvious to me that some of my "friends" have waaaaaaaaayyyy too much spare time on their hands. I get bombarded with: farkle chips, Farmville updates (just WTF is Farmville, anyway) drink requests, smile requests, chain letters, and other assorted, brain-dead, time suckers that are really starting to annoy the hell out of me and piss me off.

As much as I would like to have nothing else better to do than to participate in the latest of wave of TMI-techno bullshit that does nothing but clutter up my Facebook notifications, I really don't care to participate in your "What color underwear do you have on today, and how does that define your personality" quizzes.

For those of you who really want to know, I wear thongs and bras with bright, shiny, hot-pink rhinestones.

There.... are you HAPPY????

1 comment:

CG said...

THONGS????? Go you!