Thursday, August 10, 2023

More Names

 As I type this I am in my childhood bedroom in Minnesota.  I'm looking out the window I used to sneak out of as a teenager to meet my boyfriend who was waiting for me in his hot rod car.  

Sigh.

I'm lucky enough to still have friends from my childhood.  I like to refer to them as my coven.  It's no accident we were all born within a 5 month period of each other.  When we were in light form we were all in the planning room and decided to make this incarnation together.  One by one, like paratroopers jumping out of a plane,  we descended into a human body with a location near the others.  It's time for ground combat to grow our souls. 

I have names for most of those in my coven.  The names come over time and the process can't be rushed.  Some have not come to me yet.  It takes years, decades perhaps, for the right name to come.  Here we go.

Star Heart:  A very old and gentle soul who knows. Her intuition is ALWAYS spot on.

Soul Shine:  Another very old soul with a lot of fun and spunk and is not impressed with bright, shiny objects.

Healer:  Pulled herself out of an abusive situation where her father molested her.  She now uses her strength to help other kids.

Blue Eagle:  A soul who does not know her own strength.  She does not fully recognize how powerful she is.  She does not give herself enough credit.  

It is Blue Eagle I'm worried about theses days.  There are family dynamics that are not exactly healthy.  I know she knows this.  I'm not sure if her coping mechanisms will be in her best interest in the long run.  We will all stay by her side no matter what.  

Blue Eagle is a HUGE Led Zeplin fan.  She discovered her love of the band fairly recently.  What is ironic is that this song has always reminded me of her since we were in grade school.  Don't ask me why.



No comments: