Thursday, May 19, 2022

Why I Got Kicked Off Nextdoor Part IV

 Ohhhhhhh boy.  The response that I would have liked to pen to this cow would have gotten me kicked off Nextdoor again.  Read the posts from this cow and then my imaginary response that only appears here.  I feel avenged that I can complain to cyberspace.  


It's no coincidence that your name is Karen.  You begged the community for a Nintendo Switch for your kid at Christmas time.  Now, a few months later you're begging of the community to give you money to send your kid to summer camp to get him off his gaming devices.  

Sounds like your problems are self-inflicted.  

Need I point out that most of your posts are a beg-a-thon?  You are constantly whining about your lack of money.  Join the club.  You are not special.  Millions of people are struggling as well.  Wait.  Billions of people are struggling.  At least you don't have to worry about bombs going off on your street and that you are lucky enough to have four walls and a roof that house you and your kid, you have a warm bed, running water, and electricity.  You also have access to food and medical assistance. 

Karen, you think you have it rough?  PUH-LEEZE.  Tie your tubes immediately.  Your genes swim at the very shallow end of the gene pool.  Do not inflict your stupidity to future generations.  My condolences to your son who had no choice in the matter.  

I'm sure you will have future beg-a-thons and Go-Fund-Me campaigns to milk the community of whatever you can.  Just do yourself a favor and at least try to disguise them from your stupidity and contradictions from previous posts. 

 

 

 

 




No comments: