Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Busy, Busy, Busy

 I knew 2022 was going to be a super busy year.  In fact, when my husband and I toasted in the new year we each raised our glass and said to each other, "Fasten your seat belt.  It's going to be crazy for the next 12 months."

Well, it's happening.  Seat belt is fastened, but not sure if it will securely hold me in place.  LOL

My son is graduating from UC Santa Cruz the day before my daughter's wedding.  What timing!  Everything happens at once.  I guess because of COVID and all the delays with graduations, weddings, parties, reunions, etc., it's like somebody opened up the floodgates.  

Here's a fun fact about UC Santa Cruz.  Their mascot is a banana slug. The banana slug has no known predators.   Why the banana slug?  It's because it an eff-u the overemphasis on sports in college.  





No comments: