Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lunch Meeting - Hey Mikey!!!!!

Today we had a regional meeting with my California colleagues.  There is not a lot of turnover in my industry and we have a couple of celebrities.  Can you stand the suspense?  Aside from a couple of ex-professional sport jocks, my industry can brag about the following:

Yup, who would have thought that a promising career as a child actor in a star role in a famous cereal commercial from the 70's would lead to a career working in such a non-glamorous capacity.

Other little things mentioned today that made me laugh out loud were a couple of comments made at the table.  Thank goddesses we had a private room.

"I took a piss of the very top of the Golden Gate Bridge.  The very, very top - where you take the worker elevator where the public is not allowed.  No worries.  The piss dissipates into a fine mist from that altitude and does not hit the tourists below." 

"Have you seen the Hillary Clinton nut cracker?  She can crush nuts between her thighs -- a real ball buster."

"I had my DNA tested.  A lot of it comes from angry, warring European tribes who took down the Romans.  No wonder when sitting around listening to guys in sweaters and ties talking about insurance I have the uncontrollable urge to want to saw their heads off."

"Who????  Fred????  I would not piss in that asshole's mouth if his lungs were on fire."

After hearing such uncensored banter for that last 25+ years no wonder I'm so desensitized.  It's a good thing I have a warped sense of humor or I would have been out of here a long, long time ago.  There's something refreshing about hearing the non-politically correct version on anything and everything. 





No comments: