Sunday, August 9, 2015

Room mates and Slobs: One of the Same?

I have four rules for my kids:  be respectful, fair, responsible, and CLEAN.  That's it.  This is not rocket science, people.  The pre-stated four principles will get you far in life.  Advanced degrees from Lah-Ti-Dah Univesity are not required.  I have zero tolerance for slobs and unorganized people.  It costs nothing to be clean or organized.    Being "poor" or "overworked" does not fly in my book. 

Funny, but the slobs/unorganized find plenty of time and money to do the "fun things" they like but when it comes to paying rent on time, cleaning up their dishes, etc., they are suddenly placed in some sort of quasi-vague disability of stress, hormones, you-name-it syndrome and can't be expected to pull their weight or live up to the promises/contracts they made.  They try to  blame somebody else for their own crap.  Literally. 

It's usually the slobs and unorganized people who conveniently skip town to go to Monterey or wherever when the moving date draws near and cleaning the oven that they incinerated with burnt lasagne and god-only-knows-what that will require a HAZMAT team to quarantine and sanitize.  Hmmmmmmm the expiration of the lease date has only been known for a year.  This is no surprise to anybody. 

Hmmmmmmmm the slobs are nowhere to be found when the real work is to be done....but they are already leaving me voice mails and text messages about getting their "fair share" of the security deposit back. 

News Flash:  Nobody likes slobs.   Nobody wants to clean up YOUR mess. 

Quiet Rage LOVES this type of ass-hole-ish-ness.  Bring it on.  They have no idea what I am capable of and the meticulous records I keep.  Little do the slobs know the entire security deposit is coming back to ME.  I will gladly and promptly forward any amounts over and above what I originally put down for the security deposit -- that is if they clean up after themselves. 

I serve revenge cold and silent.  Do NOT mess with me.  Literally. 

No comments: