Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Pictures

This weekend I'm visiting my active military son.  I have not had a chance to *really* talk with him for 9 months.  Since I've seen him last, he has traveled to Asia and the South China Sea.  Last night I finally got to see pictures from his Asia adventure.

He was scrolling through photos on his phone.  One caught my eye.  I asked him to stop and go back as I wanted to get a better look at the picture.  It looked like a cave.  There was nothing descript about the picture.  For whatever reason I got a sudden rush of sadness and despair.  I asked him what the picture was.  He drew a deep sigh and said it was a picture of an assasination site of American POW's on Wake Island.  I know nothing about the history of Wake Island.  I then got a rush feeling of the irony of being on this beautiful, heavenly island and being tortured to death.

I can't explain how, when, or why I get unpredictable waves of undeniable psychic energy.  All I know is that it happens.

No comments: