Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween and the Day of the Dead

No wonder I feel like jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge lately.  The rhythm of nature is now signalling the season of death.  Since ancient times Halloween has been when the veil between the physical and the spiritual is at it's thinnest.  Even those who are not usually "sensitive" experience visits from the beyond this time of year. 

Tomorrow I will celebrate with my pagan sisters doing what, I don't exactly know...  We may set up in my haunted office to see what Mortimer really wants and why the spirit is hanging around.  I guess during all these years nobody has genuinely bothered to ask.  As it stands right now the plans are to either contact Mortimor from beyond or go hit the bars/clubs and dance. 

Choices.



No comments: