Monday, October 13, 2014

Next Generation: Family DysFUNction

Yes.... my family put the FUN in dysFUNctional.  This weekend unloaded a lifetime of latent emotions that have been lingering since I was small.  I finally got sick of it.  What are they (meaning my family) going to do to me?  Take away my birthday (I wish).  Cut me out of the will (I have my own financial plan).

The point of no return was when I learned my barely 18 year-old niece, who recently gave birth in June, was turned in by her boss to Child Protective Services because she was showing signs of being physically abused  by her boyfriend - and also her infant daughter was showing signs of abuse.  A court ordered hearing was set.

No, the boss is not some hate mongering busybody who wants to ruin my niece's life.  She was also a teen mom hooked up with an abusive asshole (she eventually dumped him and now runs a multi-million dollar business) trying to show my niece there is a better way.

I'm sorry, but this pattern of accepting abuse as LOVE was leftover from at least three generations that I can attest to.  It has infiltrated its way through and around to to contaminate at least two more generations of females who render themselves stupid, unworthy, and unable to truly understand what unconditional love really is.

Yup.  I spilled my guts.  My niece hates me now because I dared to tell her how I was tangled up with an abusive asshole who pretty much is the clone of the father of her  child.  I told her how lies were told as truth, promises were unmet, and sucking up my money for his bills/wants/toys/DUI's was the norm, only to be rewarded with physical/emotional abuse and anger that I could not produce MORE to bail him out and cater to HIS needs.  Typical co-dependent.  I actually felt shitty that I did not produce more.

Well, I also dared to tell my niece that the father of her child is a registered pedophile/sex offender who spent 2 years in prison.  Wake the FUCK UP.  Anybody in their right minds would run.

My niece is not in her right mind.  Why should she be?  She has been subject to another generation of Family Bullshit.

My sister (her mother) and her husband have had a lifetime of fucking up my niece and controlling her like she was living in a POW camp.  Now they scratch their heads in disbelief when their daughter rebells.  Duh.    Gee, maybe my niece really did not WANT to spend the weekend at isolated religious camps trying to cram Jahovah Witness bullshit down her throat?  What else were they trying to cram down her throat?





No comments: