Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mecury Retrograde

Oh yeah, Mercury is retrograde for most of this month.  Expect to feel frustrated, stuck, and have technical glitches galore.  Expect to be agitated, annoyed, and want to punch somebody. 

I think there may be something to astrology and energy.  I know that belongs to woo-woo science, which many dismiss as pseudo-witchcraft, but whatever.  I'm not one to sell my worldly belongings and follow the Hale-Bop Comet and commit suicide with like-minded fellows in matching sneakers with Heavens Gate devotees. 

What the connection is or isn't I can't prove nor explain.  I can attest to personal "a-HA" moments that defy all measurable scientific theories.  I don't expect anybody to believe me.  I don't preach, either.  All I know is that time is in my favor while I silently sit back and wait for technology to catch up and "measure" to satisfy the masses.  

The world was flat 900 years ago, right?   Germs did not exist 600 years ago.... or did they?  We were not able to quantify it down to human comprehension and measurement.  So we dismissed what actually was, but did not (at the time) have the ability to measure to satisfy our limited human brain. 


No comments: