Sunday, June 8, 2014

Psychic Hits While Vacuuming

My psychic hits come at the most unpredictable times and places.  I wish I could say that I set up this space in the woods during a full moon with sacred rituals, music, and chants to channel energy in, but my hits are much, MUCH more mundane and boring.

Today's psychic hit came while I was vacuuming the living room.

During the boring chore of vacuuming I got an overwhelming sense of my children's grandmother and great-grandmother (on their father's side).  They did not like each other.  That much I knew.  However, I did not know the depth of their dislike for each other.

Anyway, I got this whoosh of anger and stubbornness from both of grandma and great-grandma.  In the act of trying to get back at each other with their petty anger and jealousy they were, in actuality, hurting the other family members and tearing the family apart -- the very people they claimed they "loved."

Both grandma and great-grandma were right about each other, and yet both of them were so wrong.  No matter.  The damage was done.

Today's other psychic hit was fostered by my bestie from back home, JLB.  We are concerned about my 17 year-old niece who is about to give birth.  The circumstances are less than perfect.  We decided to meditate about it at the same time despite we are half a continent apart.  The overwhelming wave of energy that I received was that of life on this plane is not perfect.  For whatever reason, and I don't understand what it is, this is a multi-generational bit of karma that is exploding so nobody can ignore it anymore.  In the same wave, it's not my job to attempt to "fix" anything.  It can't be fixed....only accepted and embraced.  Anger and shaming will do nothing positive.

No comments: