Sunday, August 5, 2012

Privacy

Why is it that my mail box is flooded with "priacy act notices" in regards to my financial information and personal information that is collected with places I conduct business with?  Somewhere along the line somebody got upset about their personal information being spilled to whomever (and rightfully so) and laws were passed and opt-out notices were required of lenders and such. 

Well, I want to opt-out of Google and other online snoop sites that any moron with an internet connection can see:  where I live, how much my house is worth, family associations complete with birth dates, where I work, gross income reported on tax returns..... and adding insult to injury.... satellite pictures and street views of my house!

None of this is posted with my permission.  It's creepy beyond creepy. 

No comments: