Saturday, August 11, 2012

Major Hotel

Ok... so was suckered into a 'great deal' vacation package through a major hotel.  Let's just say their poster child is a dizzy, clueless blonde named after a major French city complete with small, yappy mutt peeking out of oversized purse.  Whatever.  The motivation of this trip is beyond the common tourist trappings and had a more substantial purpose.

The 'catch' of this awesome deal is that we had to attend a two-hour time share presentation sales pitch.  Let the fun begin.  I grow tired of people playing contractual shell games with me without substance.... and assuming because I'm female that I'm a total idiot.

I love the look on their faces when I innocently ask pointed questions and see their knees bouncing under the desk wondering how they should answer me. 

Yeah, I'm not the typical clueless female seeking the best jewelry and shopping around despite that I look the part.  I actually have functioning brain cells that analyze and compute the bull shit being fed to me.... and I'm not afraid to call you on it. 


No comments: