Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nail Salon

I'll admit it.  I love to get my nails done.  It's so girlie, but what the hay....  While I'm there, give me the supreme pedicure as well.  Having freshly painted toe nails and manicured fingertips is a right for every woman?  Yes?  I think so. 

I love my manicurist.  We have children of similar ages and they hang out together.  If you want to know the gossip, get it from your manicurist or hairdresser.  Both are born-n-raised Sonoma County gals so they know the tabs on everybody. 

The gossip is usually true.  I've heard some juicy stuff.  However, I don't repeat anything as I'm not the local loud-mouth.   If some body finds out about their husband doinking the secretary it won't be from me.  It usually takes 6-12 months from initial reporting from manicurist or hairdresser before it becomes public knowledge. 

Yawn.... yesterday's news.......

No comments: