Friday, October 28, 2011

Meaningless Facebook Posts

My finger is getting ever closer to hitting the "delete" button on my Facebook account.  I think I'll use my middle finger while I'm at it.  I just can't stomach it anymore.  I'm not making this stuff up.  I actually pulled this off of my account.  If you stay on Facebook please, PLEASE do us all a favor and NEVER post crap like:
___________________________________________________
Cheers to you Sunshine. Hope your having a great week!!~ 
♥ In my eyes, and many others... YOU are one of the Loveliest women on Facebook. Select 15 of the most Beautiful Ladies in your contact list: If you're awarded this distinction more than once, then you will know that you are Exceptionally beautiful!~ Copy and Paste this on the wall of 15 of the most beautiful Ladies you know. ♥ 
Give your stress wings and let it fly away.
All of you Obamatons who think Bush created the financial mess we are in, need to watch this. 
_____________________________________________________
Seriously!  Facebook has become so trite.  The only purpose it now serves is that it is a data mine for corporations to exploit and sell all your personal information that you gladly and freely post to brag to the world.  Your ego is selling you out!  
 
 
 

No comments: