Monday, October 31, 2011

Just One Cool Republican

...that's all I ask for.... just one...cool republican.  I can't say that I'm a democrat, but I'm definitely not a republican, either.  I'm political party agnostic.  The republicans tried to appeal to the soccer mom masses by propping up psycho bitches like Palin and Bachmann.  Did not work.  Even the most sheltered, prozac popping, subservient housewives figured out the mental illnesses they both harbored and abandoned ship. 

Yawn..... now who are they going to prop up other than some privileged, old, stuffy white dude?  Herman Cain?  I guess if democrats can put a black dude in the White House, the republicans can, too (think of the irony here).  Democrats should feel flattered that their candidates are being copied.  Can't say the reversal is true. 

I can't entirely dismiss the republican party.  Some of what they have to say is worthy.  However, I don't like banks and corporations running over and taking advantage of rules that they can make and change (or not change) at any time.  Banks and corporations are the ones fueling their campaign funds, so of course, their party politicians are nothing more than paid mouth-pieces. 

Personally, I think that both republicans and democrats are nothing more than system scammers.  The central government has become what our forefathers fought against.  Our tax dollars have become nothing but a giant cookie jar, and it's a free-for-all in Washington as to who gets a fist full of dollars and getting on the front page of the Wall Street Journal for paying $35,000 for a plane ticket.  In the meantime our roads crumble, bridges fall into rivers, sewer systems deteriorate, etc.  Shame on all of you. 

The non-responsiveness of our central government to do what is inherently right rings of Marie Antionette, "Let them eat cake."

Watch out for the guillotine. 

1 comment:

flygirl said...

Have I told you lately - that I love you? ;-) Amen to all your rants girl - amen ...............