Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Passing it On


A while back my dear friend in England, CG, passed on the "Excellent Blog" award to me. I have been sitting on it for sometime because I wasn't quite sure who to pass it along to. Well, the decision has been made...

I am going to pass it along to my dear friend in Northern California, Fly Writer. Fly Writer is not only a talented writer who is working on a book at the moment, but she recently fulfilled a dream of obtaining a pilot's license and has a sincere passion for all things that take flight. She is celestial, but down to earth. She is amazingly intelligent, but not conceited.

Her blog is not on a regular schedule, but I promise that whatever/whenever she posts it will not only timeless, but a good soul-searching read. I hope this inspires Fly Writer to keep on posting with more frequency, because, damn it, we need more of people like her in this world. Check her out at www.suesmindflight.blogspot.com.

No comments: