Monday, June 16, 2008

Clean up Your Dog Shit


I love dogs. It's their owners I despise. Nothing ruins the day faster than accidentally stepping into a steaming, fresh pile of dog shit. You know the owner of said poo stopped along the walk long enough to witness what his pet was doing, and the lazy fucking bastard didn't even clean it up. Or, the fucking bastard lets his dog run loose all day long shitting where ever he pleases and terrorizing the neighborhood.

Don't even get me started on the barking at 2:00 am.

I think I'll start carrying around extra bags and when I witness a negligent pet owner allowing his dog to shit wherever, I'll scoop it up, and run after him saying, "Excuse me! You dropped something."

When he opens up his hand for me to give him what he 'dropped' I will at that point plop the fresh, steaming pile of dog shit in his palm of his hand and silently walk off.

1 comment:

CG said...

I know how you feel!!