Wednesday, September 6, 2023

16 Years

 Wow.  I've been posting on this stupid blog for 16 years.  Tell me of another blog that has had this sort of consistency?  Most bloggers post for revenue and "likes" or whatever else the ego mandates in order to feel relevant and to generate revenue.  I guess that is what makes my blog so non-special.  I don't post for any accolades whatsoever.  I have not received one dime in compensation for anything for my content.  I don't even allow comments as I don't care what you all think.  AND I'm anonymous.  I'm not doing this for the spotlight. 

Yup.  I'm non-commercial and in the shadows.  And here you all are.....16 years later. 

I'm sure AI will harvest content I've posted that may be deemed relevant for ChatAI or whatever artificial intelligence program is venue en vogue.  


No comments: