Friday, September 29, 2023

Philadelphia, PA

 As I type this I am in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the 13th floor of a historic hotel near historic landmarks.  I was here five years ago on a similar venture.  Wow.  People are honking their car horns and screaming in the streets.   Yup.  Fox news had that part right.  Sorry libs, Fox news does get it right sometimes despite your hating on it.

Sorry if the truth upsets you.

Here's tonight's synopsis.  We are here in Eagle Country representing Oakland Raiders.  I thought I would get my butt kicked because I donned a Napoleon Kaufman jersey from the 1990's along with a Raider cap. .  Nope.  I met a ton of guys who want to date me ;)       AND...... some of them have a full set of teeth :) ....and are homeless!!!!!  LOL

EXACTLY!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Sooooooooo funny......  

Just having some fun in Philadelphia.  I do need to comment that people here are super friendly.  It makes me wonder where Californians are going wrong.  We have lost touch on how to just have fun and hang out.  


Think about that while you are dragging your garbage cans to the curb and recycling pickup.   When was the last time you invited your neighbors over for an impromptu BBQ?  I'm betting you're lamenting the lack of neighborliness while you isolate yourself in your cocoon.  You can't complain you do not know your neighbors when you never invite them over for even a lemonade and beef jerky on your font porch for 15 minutes. 

Try it.  You might get to know your neighbors.  

Here's today's Philadelphia Challenge:  Get to know your neighbors four doors down.  

This is why I love coming here to Philadelphia.  They push me out of my comfort zone.  They even love me while I'm wearing OAKLAND Raiders gear.  That was kind of funny.  A couple of people wanted to know where the Raiders were actually from......Oakland?   Los Angales????   Las Vegas?????   

True fans know the home base.  xxoo



No comments: