Saturday, June 20, 2020

Summer Solstice

For freaky, witchy people like me today is a holiday.  My psychic hits come and go, and I have no control how or when they happen.  Some happen in dreams.  Some happen as a certain 'knowing.'  Some are just blurted out of my mouth.  I do have to be careful with whom I share this information.  It's not always welcome.  I've learned to respect people's willingness to receive what I sense.  I can see where it would be deemed intrusive.  Once told not to poke around somebody's energy I do stop, even if in their unconscious they really do want me to share.  I've had hits where I overshared with someone and they freaked out.  Later on I will have dreams or other hits where this same person who was freaked out does want to communicate with what I sense on an unconscious level, but I shut them down.  If they are not telling me in their conscious state of wanting to share, I don't want to share with them on an unconscious level. 

Yesterday I met up with a relatively new friend for a hike and then lunch.  She is very open to all this psychic stuff.  I don't know if it was her 'permission' for me to be in her energy, but my hits started going off the charts.  I don't know much (yet) about her family, but as she was talking I got a hit of her grandfather and his mother (her great grandmother).  It was not pretty.  However, she really wanted to hear what I was feeling so I told her.  I made her cry as I was spot on.  She now has information to heal the past.

Anyway, blessed solstice.

No comments: