Monday, April 20, 2020

4/20 Ganja Yoga

Here ye, here ye.... today is 4/20 which is the police call for marijuana (at least in California).  Now that it's been legal for some time, I'm not sure if the police code still exists?  I'll have to ask my several family members in law enforcement for clarification.  The 4/20 police code is not the focus of my blog at the moment. 

Anyhow, today I signed up for a 'ganja yoga' class.  Yes, ganja yoga is a *real* thing here.  I shat you not.  I have never participated in a ganja yoga class before (which was online via Zoom).  Participants are encouraged to partake in whatever cannabis consumption they prefer whether it's smoking, edibles, body balms, to get their chakras open for the yoga work.

I asked if I could also incorporate wine.  Another participant wanted to know if mushrooms were acceptable.

No judgement.
Peace out.

No comments: