Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I'm a THREAT!

People get angry with me when I call them on their s***.  I thought I came with a blatant warning label across my forehead that reads, "Do not lie or mess with this one -- she will own you."

I guess some people just can't read energy.  I need to come to grips that evolution does not happen all at once but is painfully slow and gradual.  Sigh.

Anyway, I've come across another situation where I was being lied to, jerked around, and ripped off.  I do need to thank the universe for placing me in a male dominated industry where the name of the game is to f*** everybody else over for survival.  The art of doing so in a somewhat civilized manner and learning the game has served me extremely well.  I'm well versed in business and banking games.  Bring it on.

Needless to say I confronted the man who was trying to pull one over on me. He actually called me on my cell phone and got nasty.  He said I was "threatening" him.  I was doing no such thing.  All I did was catch him at his game and he could not wiggle his way out as I had compiled evidence to the contrary.  I had figured out his game.  He was livid.  The most beautiful thing was he was mostly incriminating himself and I nailed him on it.  If you have ever seen me in person you would never think of me as a "threat."  I detest violence.  I also detest liars and cheats.

My money he owed me appeared the next day.  Funny how that happens.  

I am the NICEST person in the world.  I do not go around looking for people to roast -- you all come to me.  If I lash out and call you on your s*** it's because you deserve it.   'Nuff said

No comments: