Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Higher Self

...and no.... pot has nothing to do with this blog post title...

When I sleep at night my dreams take me to a place that is inexplicable.  I guess the best way to describe it is that my astral body takes over and I leave my physical body.  It is on this plane where I have met many of my friends and family (both living and deceased) to discuss issues of what went wrong where in the earth relationship.  If the dream involves a person still living, after the discussion (where it is impossible to hide any truths) we return to our earth bodies to carry on and try to live the karma to learn and progress.  Think of it like an out-of-body study group trying to pass this existence test to move on to different lessons.  We are in class (earth) and get presented with a bunch of karma lessons.  This stuff is hard.  We deal with people and situations that drive us mad.  We decide that we all need to shed the physical and get together to figure out how we are going to deal with it all via the astral body meeting study group.  We devise a plan (hoping it works and we pass the test) and return to our physical earth bodies to carry it out.

The difference is that I'm conscious and aware of the astral body meetings.  I remember them when I wake up in my earth body.  I wonder if anybody else involved in my karma lessons for this life are aware upon awakening in the morning.  It's not like I can approach people and say, "Hi... we had an out-of-body meeting on the astral plane and this is how we are to deal with the issues at hand." 

I can't say anything to the other person or it would be like cheating on a test.  In addition, they would suggest I be locked up in the loony bin.  There is a reason they are not consciously aware and it's not my place to point it out.  Most people can't handle that type of information, anyway.  No wonder I wake up exhausted and my brain is used for research;)


No comments: