Monday, April 27, 2015

Psychic Color Coordination

I have this little thing I have been doing with my dance troupe to see if anybody is catching on.  The night before dance class I concentrate on a color -- one that I have in my dance wardrobe.  For grins, let's say the color is purple.  The next day I don my purple dance gear and, lo and behold, many of the other dancers show up wearing purple as well.  It's become somewhat of a joke -- like synchronizing menstrual cycles. 

There have been comments made as to how weird it is that many of us show up wearing the same color.  It's usually the same women who 'synchronize' week after week.  Sometimes it's more women than others.

I can't presume that I caused this 'psychic color coordination' as only a Holy Entity has the answers.  However, I do like playing my little game.  I can't say anything to any of them, either.  For starters, they would think I'm nuts.  Secondly, it would spoil my intent.  There is one woman in my dance troupe who may be putting this little mystery together.  I must sit back and wait until she approaches me on the subject -- if she ever does.  If she does approach me, then I *know* she is sensitive and ready to expand an understanding that is beyond the mere physical plane. 

I would say that 99% of people are not ready.  It makes for a very frustrating human incarnation this time around.  I need to put out my silent, psychic "feelers" to see if anybody is picking up on them and can handle me as a TRUE friend.  Many can't. 

No comments: