Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Game of Thrones: Daenerys Targaryen - Mother of Dragons

Yes, I'm a Game of Thrones junkie.  I think why our society is so obsessed with it is because how strikingly TRUE and ALIVE this kind of stuff is in our culture -- nobody wants to talk about it, but there it is in all its un repressed glory. 

Which brings me to similarities from the Game of Thrones plot to my own life.  There are too many to elaborate on but a fun one is that I, just like Daenerys Targaryen - Mother of Dragons, have my very OWN dragons I am hatching and raising. 

I know, I know... it's a giant stretch but I have been protecting my little hatch-lings since eggs were discovered in a bird house on my property.  I keep predators away, cats, or anything else that would disturb them.  It's a fun distraction to witness them grow. 

No comments: