Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Going Home

I've been away for almost 30 years.  May I still call it home?  I don't know.  I'm about to enter a vortex of emotions, memories, and all unresolved issues from my childhood to present.  Ready or not, here karma comes. 

I'm truly caught up in the tornado storm, Toto, and Kansas is looking better and better.   I might also add that the Wicked Witch of the West is looking better and better, too.  She may be a safe haven for what I'm about to face.  No matter what the outcome my cousin, TW, reassured me with the words of, "go with love in your heart,  intent, and actions." 

Wise words, little cuz.... I'm sure you shouted them at me while I gave you atomic hanging wedgies when you were 5.  Damn, you grew up to be a smart little shit.  Sorry about the wedgies.  I hope I did not cause permanent chafing damage. 

Well, all I know is that Tony Jaros's GREENIES are waiting for me along with a karaoke machine or two at assorted NE Minneapolis dive bars with my homies.  Watch out.  We may brake into song/dance.  At least then the joint will clear out and the house will buy us drinks so we will LEAVE plus cab fare home. 

Tasty Pizza, anybody????????????????????????



No comments: