Friday, April 4, 2014

Affirmation

I'm up against a decsion.  I need to define my political alliances for my job.  My gut has always told me to align myself with the "Peninsula People" (San Francisco, San Mateo, and San Jose - basically the coast) rather than the cluster f*** of Alameda County, et al.

My gut received affirmation again tonight.

The Alameda County representative of my industry is arrogant, selfish, and full of himself.  Everytime he gets the microphone close to his mouth, all I can think of is that he's giving it a blow job.  He's blowing himself and everybody within earshot -- and licking the microphone innaproprotately in the process.  He LOVES to make love to the microphone.  Somehow, the only one ejaculatng is the speaker.

Sorry, they don't pay me enough to swallow.


No comments: