Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Not the usual bitter rant spewing general hatred today.  I can't be a complete bitch EVERY day.  Today I did quite a bit of yard work outside and cleaned out some drawers and a couple of closets.  Wow.  How something so unexciting and mundane can feel so good ought to be criminal.  I actually get a high throwing old stuff out and ridding clutter.  Maybe I should market that type of high in pill form and get super wealthy. 

It's amazing how much STUFF we all have that is utterly useless.  That subject leads to other Quiet Rage rants yet to be written, but not today.  I felt so light and energetic that I cooked meals for the next 2-3 days and said something nice to somebody who had pissed me off two years ago.... 

1 comment:

CG said...

I love that feeling too....it's great!