Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Facebook Annoyances: Really? More? YES!!!!!!!!

The problem is me.  I just can't quite seem to hit the 'delete' button on my Facebook account.  Just like the top 10 list on a popular late night tv show, Facebook annoyances keep making appearances of things people love to hate. 

Please stop tagging my whereabouts when I am with you at a party, out to dinner, whatever.  Don't whip out your iPhone, click a pic, and do a mobile upload. 

While we are on the subject, please don't post any pics of me at all.  I don't want my face plastered all over Facebook unlike you attention whores. 

I like my privacy.  I respect your privacy.  I will not post anything about YOU.  My facebook is about ME.  Follow suit. 

Although I have my Facebook privacy settings set to 'obnoxiously high', they keep changing the rules of the game and I'm left scratching my head how stuff gets posted without my approval. 

Facebook Etiquette:  Learn it.  Don't post anything about anybody else.  ONLY post pics containing images of yourself.  Never disclose the whereabouts and social calendar/activity of somebody else.  Never disclose ANYTHING about anybody else.  What you think is a harmless post could be devastating to your "friend."

No comments: