Friday, June 4, 2010

SSP

Yes, these are initials of a dear, dear friend of mine. To be honest, I was always jealous of her in high school as I thought she was much, MUCH prettier than me. She was pretty, smart, and all of the boys liked her... and then there was lowly me. I always thought of myself as a sloppy second to SSP.

In any event, in high school we had many, MANY a laughs and good times together. She was there for me after high school when I basically went nuts and moved to California. Did she pass judgment on me? No. She was there for me with unconditional love and support.

Believe me. At that point in my life unconditional love was not very abundant.

SSP and I are still to this day very, very, very close friends. Although I do not speak with her on a daily basis, there is an understanding between us that transcends daily written/verbal communication. It is a non-verbal understanding that does not require useless chatter.

SSP is a very special person in my life, and I am honored she is a friend of mine.
LOVE YOU SSP!!!!!!!

No comments: