Monday, September 1, 2008

The Ex-Girlfriend

My husband has good taste in women. After all, he did marry me, right? Seriously, we live in an area where it's common to know the connections to just about everybody. What I'm getting to is that we hosted a BBQ party this weekend where one of my husband's ex-girlfriends from high school was also a guest.

The ex-girlfriend from long ago is a beautiful blonde woman who showed up with her husband and three of her four daughters. I wish I could say something awful and spiteful about her, but I can't. I actually LIKE her!!! She is witty and also kind. She is beautiful inside and out. Bitch.

Anyway.... I have to admit liking my husband's ex. I did offer my husband back to her on a 30 day trial basis. She jokingly told me she'd oblige me if I took HER husband on. We both looked at the men we married and then each other and started to laugh.

1 comment:

CG said...

Wil does have such great taste in women!