Sunday, July 27, 2008

YOU'RE OUTTA HEEEEERE!!!!!





This lovely lady coach from the California Spin managed to get herself evicted from the semi-championship softball game in Napa today. Why? Because she just couldn't shut up and deal with a call from the ump. Argue, argue, argue..... sorry, sweetheart, it just doesn't fly. If a reality tv show springs up titled "Coaches Gone Bad" this will be on the first episode. Totally Jerry Springer material. This is the ultimate White Trash Theater!!

How embarassing for the team. Some of the girls had their faces in mit for shame that their coach was acting this way. so sad... I expect to see this coach fight with Tanya Harding at the next tournament;) Money can't buy this kind of entertainment! I definately got my $3.00 worth.

Way to set the example for women in sports! Love the shot where she's spitting at the ump. I bet she's the "dominant" in whatever whaky relationship she's in;)

4 comments:

CG said...

SCary woman!!

Anonymous said...

What you wrote wasn't true we were at the game and she would never do that....Id advise you to take this down before you get in more trouble.

Anonymous said...

I am the Coach in this picture and I am assuming that who ever posted this picture must have missed the fact that this same blue also threw out the nosting teams head Coach the day before so please check your facts before posting false accusations about my behavior. The tournament director personally apologized to me for the behavior of the Blue whom I never spit at and who had received multiple complaints. So please know that who ever was it that posted this rediculous post is the person who belongs on a Jerry Springer episode and is bordering on the line deffamation of my character with this post and in all rights could be sued for posting such false and untrue information about me and my character.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feel that this is a very hateful post. There is a lot of focus on how this young femail coach looks....perhaps whoever posted this blog is a woman jealous and bored in her every day life with nothing else better to do then write blogs that do nothing more then cut others down. I hope that in the future this woman could learn not to be threatened by young opinionated womam Coach who was defending the player who was obviously wronged in the call made by this Blue. But one has to wonder if this woman was even paying attention to the game and not just the opposing teams young female coach.