Friday, July 25, 2008

GET OUT!!!!!!

Every have one of those days where you're just not in the mood to see anybody, but everybody keeps on coming through the front door? Today was one of those days.

I had a *rare* day off of work, and I thought I would use it to clean the house, do laundry, etc. However, there has been a constant stream of people coming in and out of this house. It's my son's friends, my daughter's friends, neighborhood kids, inlaws, cousins, you name it, they all want to be HERE!

All I want is some peace and quiet to myself to actually get some things done. I've been tripping over bodies all day long. Not only am I tripping over bodies, they all come in through the door with their SHIT. Inevetiably, somebody forgets something. You should see the pile by my front door of shit that people have forgotten over here.

Then the phone call.. "Have you seen my (fill in the blank) I think I forgot it over at your house."

Well, good luck finding anything. I have so many damn kids and people coming and going I have no idea what belongs to who. I probably got sick if it lying around the house and asking who the owner is, got pissed off and threw it away or donated it to charity.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

try putting a sign up saying that anyone who comes in has to clean something!

as for their stuff - E-bay baby!

they just have to learn ;)

CG said...

The trouble is you are just too lovely that you draw people to you.

By the way, did I leave anything behind last August? xxx