Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bottled Water



I received an e-mail today from my dad that got me thinking about something. Actually, I'm surprised I didn't of thinking about bitching about this before. I have to admit to some guilt on the subject I'm about to rant about. Yes, even Quiet Rage commits acts of social annoyances/stupidity that need to be corrected. Here it is: Bottled Water.

If you would have told somebody 25 years ago that people would pay a premium price for something they can get so much more cheaply out of their tap, they would have told you that you're looney. Think of the insanity of this! Do people have so much money they can piss it away (no pun intended) on bottled water? This stuff isn't cheap, people, when you begin to add it all up. The greater crime is all the pollution the empty plastic bottles cause. People are paying a lot of money for a disposable bottle. Stupid.

Fill up your re-usable water canister with tap water. Your wallet will thank you and the environment will thank you.

1 comment:

CG said...

Apparently in the UK we are turning away from bottled water!! Quite right too...