Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 I don't think anybody will be sad to see 2020 in the rear view mirror.  I hope you all have some fashion advice for me. I had a hard time last night deciding which pair of sweat pants and slippers to wear to the living room last night.  It was a very quiet New Year's Eve.  We were good and did not go out, nor did we have anybody over as to not violate any COVID etiquette.  Plus, I really don't want to get the virus nor inadvertently spread it to somebody else. 

Last night as 2020 came to an end, we did have an incredible sunset.  My pathetic iPhone did not capture it's beauty.  Well, truth be told I'm a horrible photographer.  I could only hope to someday be like my talented photographer friends in England who could take a picture of dog poo and make it look beautiful and worthy of framing.  

Until that day, you get my crumby photos.  What I find so interesting about our area of California is that it's the only place on earth where palm trees coexist with redwoods.  Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.  It's an observation I had.  



Usually on January first I make my predictions for the year.  I'm not in the mood today as my crystal ball is foggy.  I don't think COVID will be leaving us anytime soon and this will go on for several more months at the minimum.  The 2020 ride has not yet come to a complete stop. 

No comments: