Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Red Neck Blue Tooth Speaker and Wine Glass

Thinking about you, little brother.  In doing so I got out my red neck blue tooth speaker and my red neck wine glass.  To make the red neck wine glass complete make SURE you put an ice cube in with that refrigerated grape juice that comes in a box, ok??  Who da thunk the red solo cup would be so iconic of all that is white trash?  I LOVE IT!!!!!  Let all the uppity-upps hang out in their perfect houses all trying to one up each other on everything.  On the contrary to the uppity upps, we all know we are a bunch of sorry *ss losers and just want to have FUN and we can laugh at ourselves.  That's why white trash like us always has a house full of people and friends.  We're never lonely.  Salute!!!  Red Solo Cup!!  It's so loved that Toby Keith wrote a song about it (below).  .......and yes, I would be the Princess Leah at the party.

No comments: