Saturday, November 4, 2017

Liars

There is only one thing I hate more than liars - liars who lie when caught lying.  Well, what should I really expect from a habitual liar...the truth???  I have more respect for liars who man-up when caught.  Actually, I forgive them if they ask that of me.  Until then?  Get out of my sight.

(heavy sigh) When will the guys I work with figure out that they can't bullshit me?  See, I have a fresh batch now that I am dealing with.  They are all newbies and think they know everything.  Youth and arrogance prevail their thinking.  They also want to dismiss me because I'm a woman.  Little did they know that I eat people like them for breakfast.

This ain't my first rodeo.

About a year or so ago the guys I interact with at work had a huge shake up and the whole department changed personnel (all guys).  The "lead" guy, knowing that I'm a tough customer, kept trying to persuade me to trust him.  He went on and on for months telling me he did not have a hidden agenda and that everything he does is for the betterment of the industry...why don't I just openly TRUST him?  It bothered him so much that he went around to others in my industry whining that I don't trust him.  Red flag.  When somebody brings that much attention to "trust" that means they're not trustworthy.  In my line of work, and I should say in my personal life as well, my trust is very difficult to win over.  If I do end up trusting somebody and they violate that trust - it's over.

When that happens you will be sorry you ever met me.

Long story short I caught the guy who was so concerned about my trusting him in a lie.  When I confronted him he lied again.  He tried to turn the tables on me, but I don't buy that distraction.  That pissed him off even more.  He went crying and whining to the president of the company (for lack of a better description of the position).

Well, you give somebody enough rope they hang themselves.  The idiot (guy who is begging for my trust) left evidence of his untrustworthiness in a string of emails that ended up in my email inbox from the president of the company (from forwarding to too many people and forgetting to eliminate email addresses from previous recipients).  The president had clear evidence of the lies that were trying to be sold to me as truth.

Today, Saturday, early in the morning the president of the company calls my cell phone.  The president was also wondering why I had such a hard time "trusting" the guy begging for my trust.  After the evidence via email proved his untrustworthiness, the president's message on my cell phone was very sheepish - he was at a loss for words and admitted it.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: